spelling error... sort of

AuthorMessage
Forever Friend
Jan 22, 2013
876
okay in the shipyards the title "do you have a idea?" the ? has a ! mixed into it, it may be only on my screen but if not look closely into it and you can see the ! going down the middle of the ?

Luv Ya Leader
Mar 16, 2012
7958
sparticus32 on Jul 18, 2014 wrote:
okay in the shipyards the title "do you have a idea?" the ? has a ! mixed into it, it may be only on my screen but if not look closely into it and you can see the ! going down the middle of the ?
No error, friend Jack! That is a punctuation called an 'interobang'! Intended to show that the person is asking a question and is excited about it!

Forever Friend
Jan 22, 2013
876
anecorbie on Jul 18, 2014 wrote:
No error, friend Jack! That is a punctuation called an 'interobang'! Intended to show that the person is asking a question and is excited about it!
if you mean side by side ya but on my screen there right on top of each other

Luv Ya Leader
Mar 16, 2012
7958
sparticus32 on Jul 24, 2014 wrote:
if you mean side by side ya but on my screen there right on top of each other
No, that's the way it's supposed to be, it's an old punctuation, no one uses it anymore...'tis a pity.

Forever Friend
Jan 22, 2013
876
anecorbie on Jul 24, 2014 wrote:
No, that's the way it's supposed to be, it's an old punctuation, no one uses it anymore...'tis a pity.
okay thanks for clearing it up now i got my mind cleared on one of the many matters. again thank you