Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

spelling error in mooshu!

AuthorMessage
Captain
Apr 24, 2016
when I was in khotan skyway, the way to go into hamamitsu skyway was called "stormgate to mooshu" that doesn't make sense, I was in mooshu at the time. I found it strange, but I continued on my way. I feel like that should not be called the storm gate to mooshu, it should be called hamamitsu skyway. anyone else noticed this? I think its in subata temple, ill have to check subata.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
thedragonpirate245... on Aug 17, 2017 wrote:
when I was in khotan skyway, the way to go into hamamitsu skyway was called "stormgate to mooshu" that doesn't make sense, I was in mooshu at the time. I found it strange, but I continued on my way. I feel like that should not be called the storm gate to mooshu, it should be called hamamitsu skyway. anyone else noticed this? I think its in subata temple, ill have to check subata.
It does say Hamamitsu Skyway. Maybe it was a momentary glitch? Or possibly you were near a stormgate?

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
anecorbie on Aug 17, 2017 wrote:
It does say Hamamitsu Skyway. Maybe it was a momentary glitch? Or possibly you were near a stormgate?
no, I don't think so. it must of been a momentary glitch.