Follow important game updates on Twitter @Pirate101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

Some skills aren't working

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 07, 2013
43
Ahoy everyone! I am Perilous Zoe Nightingale at level 38, and my problem is that some companion epic talents aren't working, such as Relentless or Burst Fire. Example: I have Burst Fire 2 on Duck Holliday and all of his Burst Fires do not always trigger, even when he hits. Also: I have Relentless 1 on my Tyson, my chicken pugilist, and it barely goes off when he hits. This, however, usually only happens outside of spar, and almost never happens inside of dueling. My Quick Draw is not working either, and this has a big effect on my questing in Mooshu Please fix this!

Current Goal: Defeat Governor Nakamura in Governor's Terrace

Lieutenant
Oct 12, 2012
149
Athena Wisdom God on Jan 22, 2015 wrote:
Ahoy everyone! I am Perilous Zoe Nightingale at level 38, and my problem is that some companion epic talents aren't working, such as Relentless or Burst Fire. Example: I have Burst Fire 2 on Duck Holliday and all of his Burst Fires do not always trigger, even when he hits. Also: I have Relentless 1 on my Tyson, my chicken pugilist, and it barely goes off when he hits. This, however, usually only happens outside of spar, and almost never happens inside of dueling. My Quick Draw is not working either, and this has a big effect on my questing in Mooshu Please fix this!

Current Goal: Defeat Governor Nakamura in Governor's Terrace
There are chances of using burst fire and relentless say for example your duck has lower agility than those darned samurai he has a lower percentage of hitting again and same for your Tyson so my advice is you should make Tyson attack the musketeers and you and the duck attack some melee. There is a Duelist101 guide on this I honestly don't know exactly it but it is fairly easy to navigate. Good luck on that quest.

Petty Officer
Feb 29, 2012
67
Yes, same problem with Duck Holiday. He will NEVER use Quick Draw. What's the problem!

Captain
Jul 16, 2014
583
Athena Wisdom God on Jan 22, 2015 wrote:
Ahoy everyone! I am Perilous Zoe Nightingale at level 38, and my problem is that some companion epic talents aren't working, such as Relentless or Burst Fire. Example: I have Burst Fire 2 on Duck Holliday and all of his Burst Fires do not always trigger, even when he hits. Also: I have Relentless 1 on my Tyson, my chicken pugilist, and it barely goes off when he hits. This, however, usually only happens outside of spar, and almost never happens inside of dueling. My Quick Draw is not working either, and this has a big effect on my questing in Mooshu Please fix this!

Current Goal: Defeat Governor Nakamura in Governor's Terrace
Ahoy!

Burst Fire has a chance to hit, but may not always. Here's some additional explanation from Ratbeard:
https://www.pirate101.com/forum/the-shipyards/problem-with-burst-fire-2-8ad6a4183a4f12fb013a72855f483c84

*Bonnie Anne, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Ensign
May 02, 2011
10
I am a with quick draw but it does not work when a enemy attacks me. even my other companions with quick draw. it works for the enemy though

Ensign
Jul 07, 2013
43
Bonnie Anne on Jan 29, 2015 wrote:
Ahoy!

Burst Fire has a chance to hit, but may not always. Here's some additional explanation from Ratbeard:
https://www.pirate101.com/forum/the-shipyards/problem-with-burst-fire-2-8ad6a4183a4f12fb013a72855f483c84
What about quick draw? It never works. Not on you, or me (yes, I have Quick Draw 2), or any of my other companions.

Ensign
Jul 07, 2013
43
Athena Wisdom God on Feb 3, 2015 wrote:
What about quick draw? It never works. Not on you, or me (yes, I have Quick Draw 2), or any of my other companions.
Nevermind, it works now.