Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Skull Island Skyway Bug

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 06, 2013
Hello, I have been having this problem for a while now and it has to be fixed.

This type of bug is not on just one character. It is one my account specifically.

The location of this bug occurs in the Skull Island Skyway, When I am facing Jonah Town. For example, if I am facing Jonah Town, it happens.

The type of problem is whenever I look in that direction, there is a flickering brown light that flashes at me and I can't see. I get caught by ships because I can't see.

There is not a specific "Quest Name."

This bug seems to be happening when I am facing Jonah town.

Was I playing solo? Yes.

I was by myself when this happens, it does not necessarily matter who I am with, it just happens.

I do not know if I am the only one experiencing this issue, there might be someone who is.

I do not think I can re-produce it. It is just whenever I get on P101, it is still there.

Hope this gets solved,

ColdRoPlay

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
I haven't had any problem like that.

Check your video card drivers and make sure they are up-to-date. After that, I would contact support either by the Help Menu above (the Orange Question Mark) or be e-mailing them at support@pirate101.com. If you e-mail them, make sure you include your account name and names of all your Pirates who are experiencing this problem. Also, you will have to describe the problem to them.

Ensign
Oct 18, 2013
Are you using a mac? This has happened to me on my mac, but on a pc. I know exactly what you mean. This bug is really annoying.