Sip battles broken

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Oct 04, 2012
64
I find this regularly; on many ship battles I cannot target anything on the left of my screen (near the chat box). I have reduced the chat box, altered it, whatever, but i still cannot target mobs there.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
6079
Chinspinner on Sep 13, 2014 wrote:
I find this regularly; on many ship battles I cannot target anything on the left of my screen (near the chat box). I have reduced the chat box, altered it, whatever, but i still cannot target mobs there.
Use that Tab button. That will switch the target to the nearest ship. Just Tab until you get the ship you want.

Commodore
May 30, 2010
863
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Sep 13, 2014 wrote:
Use that Tab button. That will switch the target to the nearest ship. Just Tab until you get the ship you want.
Thanks for that hint, Chrissy. That will really help when I keep accidentally targeting Indigo's ships.

Petty Officer
May 21, 2008
60
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Sep 13, 2014 wrote:
Use that Tab button. That will switch the target to the nearest ship. Just Tab until you get the ship you want.
Hey! The Tab button will allow you walk around the ship. Did you meant [ and ] buttons?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
6079
Jojimbo101 on Sep 14, 2014 wrote:
Hey! The Tab button will allow you walk around the ship. Did you meant [ and ] buttons?
*Blushing furiously* Yes I indeed meant the brackets [ or ] . What was I thinking? My apologies for the misinformation.

Commodore
May 30, 2010
863
Jojimbo101 on Sep 14, 2014 wrote:
Hey! The Tab button will allow you walk around the ship. Did you meant [ and ] buttons?
Oh oh! Which is it, tab or brackets? (Brackets? Really? I didn't know we could do things with brackets other than to bracket stuff.)