Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Side buttons GONE? [And other bugs]

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 06, 2012
I was helping my friend with his questing in Valencia when my other friend called for help. I ported to him to find myself in bug world. First, it wouldn't let me unbottle my ship when he was in a windlane. When checked the options, 3/5 of the buttons were grey ( Wouldn't let me click them. ) Only the Crowns & Options button were able to be clicked. We tried docking at Puerto Mico. Didn't work. I logged off and back on, and that seemed to do the trick. When we finally set sail to defeat some wharf rat ships, I noticed that ALL of my buttons were gone except for: The quickchat button, crowns shop, and friend list. I couldn't see my health, my xp, or backpack button unless I pressed C or B on my keyboard. To fight ships, I just spammed the 1,2, and 4 buttons on the enemy ship, so I would cast them when the timer was finished. ( I did this because I couldn't see how much time was left until I could use it. ) When we finished, I docked at Puerto Mico again and my buttons were back until I rode past Marcello Lombardi. Of course, the Press X to talk thing came up. Once it disappeared, so did all my buttons... Except those 3 that I mentioned earlier. Any help as to why this is happening?

P.S. my computer has been acting awfully slow lately, don't know if this has anything to do with it because Kingsisle games are the only games in which I don't have lag.

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
I would first uninstall Pirate101, restart my computer, and then reinstall Pirate101. If that doesn't fix the problem, I would contact support using either the Help Menu above (Orange Question Mark) or send an e-mail to support@pirate101.com (It could take at least 24 to 48 hours for them to respond so be patient - possibly longer if on a weekend or holiday). They have been very helpful to me when I have had a problem and were very quick to respond. If you use the e-mail option, include your account name. Make sure that your e-mail address that P101 has is the one you want them to send an answer to (you should be able to see this in the My Account Menu above). Good Luck.