For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Pirate101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

Shiruko Neko's missing Epics and Talents

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
I've completed the quest "The Silk One" and recruited Shiruku Neko to my crew, but I noticed a big problem to the unit. She doesn't have at least one or two Epic Powers to train her with, a Critical Strike move, and the many Talents she's supposed to have, as many companions do! It's very bothersome! Without a companion's starting talents and/or Epics, this may put the said unit a slight disadvantage. Could you please sort this out in the game's next update?? Thanks for listening!

Dread Pirate
Mar 22, 2012
Ratbeard recently had some commentary on Shiruko Neko that indicates this is not a bug.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
One-Eyed Jack on Apr 2, 2013 wrote:
Ratbeard recently had some commentary on Shiruko Neko that indicates this is not a bug.
I see what he means. I've had thoughts that she hadn't any some pre-trained Talents set to Shiruko Neko when I recrutied her (e.g, Tough, Rough, Armored, etc.). Think she will have many talents to train eventually?

Commodore
Nov 14, 2010
Companions will be getting an overhaul very soon-- don't worry: everything in a positive direction.

We have been listening to a lot of feedback from you guys as well as from within the company (we like to compete and see who can finish the game with the most characters-- and big surprise! I think it's Ol' Jack).

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Ratbeard on Apr 3, 2013 wrote:
Companions will be getting an overhaul very soon-- don't worry: everything in a positive direction.

We have been listening to a lot of feedback from you guys as well as from within the company (we like to compete and see who can finish the game with the most characters-- and big surprise! I think it's Ol' Jack).
Thanks for the comfort, Ratbeard. Nice to know. I await to see what you've done to the companions in the next update!