Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Ship enter bug

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
When I was in flotsam skyway I was trying to got to flotsam from the volcano in my marlybone galleon but it said "ship could not be recognized" I had to use my raft,. Could you fix that

-Jack nightgale lvl 62 buccaneer

Administrator
Hmm! Sounds very concerning. We weren't able to reproduce this bug. If you are able to reproduce it, could you send us a log from your file directly after reproducing the bug? We'd need the following information:

1. Confirm username (which account are you playing)
2. What area were you trying to access?
3. What time (approximately) was it?
4. In order to best determine next course of action, we would need to see your Captain.log file next time this happens. It's quite easy to send one. Start by creating an email to support@pirate101.com and share with them the link to this message board thread. Use your email service to add an attachment. Drill down to the Pirate101 Folder then to the Bin Folder and the Log Folder then select "Captain_XXX.Log" (the highest numbered one or the most recently dated). Then just hit send!

If this is too large for your email server to attach or send, then open the game folder, go to the the bin folder again and locate the Catpain.log. Right click on the log file and select Save as Zip (or similar wording - will vary depending on your specific operating system). Then, go back to your email and attach the newly zipped Captain.log.zip file.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
It seemed. To have fixed itself because i can get in now. Thx anyway