Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Shadow fortress missing text and voice.

AuthorMessage
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
I have noticed this about the Shadow Fortress and friends have told me it has always been this way:
When you enter, right after El Torro speaks there is an answering text box by the Ninja Pigs but all that is on it is "....." and there is no sound effect.
Then right after Bonnie Anne says "The chasm is too big to leap" the same thing happens, A text box pops up that says "...." and again no sound. Just wondering what is supposed to being said by the ninjas.

Administrator
I believe this is just our ninja pig's way of sneaking up on you and saying "Gotcha!" without saying anything . . . because they're stealthy like that.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
One-Eyed Jack on Apr 22, 2013 wrote:
I believe this is just our ninja pig's way of sneaking up on you and saying "Gotcha!" without saying anything . . . because they're stealthy like that.
A new sound byte from the Ninja Pigs would have made it a bit more clear, you know.

Petty Officer
Dec 22, 2009
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Apr 20, 2013 wrote:
I have noticed this about the Shadow Fortress and friends have told me it has always been this way:
When you enter, right after El Torro speaks there is an answering text box by the Ninja Pigs but all that is on it is "....." and there is no sound effect.
Then right after Bonnie Anne says "The chasm is too big to leap" the same thing happens, A text box pops up that says "...." and again no sound. Just wondering what is supposed to being said by the ninjas.
LOL