Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Send Away Glitch

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Sep 14, 2011
Ahoy Pirates!

This is a recent bug I discovered.
When you're in your dorm and you click on a person that isn't on your friends list and click "Send Away", it sends yourself away. I don't know if this works in other homes, but it did in the dorm.
Have a great day!

First Mate
Oct 15, 2012
Jenna SwiftGem on Oct 9, 2013 wrote:
Ahoy Pirates!

When you're in your dorm and you click on a person that isn't on your friends list and click "Send Away", it sends yourself away. I don't know if this works in other homes, but it did in the dorm.
Have a great day!
It happened to me too.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Not to make lite of a legitimate glitch; There have been some gatherings at my house that being able to click "Send Away" and I am transported to some lovely place would have been an absolutely perfect solution.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Jenna SwiftGem on Oct 9, 2013 wrote:
Ahoy Pirates!

Have a great day!
I heart three different people tell me they are having the same problem in the game. Something is not working right for sure.