Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Samoorai Origin Figureheads

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
I just noticed that in the preview window, the Samoorai origin figureheads like the Brocaded Kite of Ice and the Sky Dragon Figurehead appear as "kites" flying from poles at the front of the ship. Once equipped on the ship, however, they appear fastened to the bow like Pirate origin figureheads.

Why the difference? I think the kite-type image makes them look more oriental and unique.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Willowydream on Aug 5, 2017 wrote:
I just noticed that in the preview window, the Samoorai origin figureheads like the Brocaded Kite of Ice and the Sky Dragon Figurehead appear as "kites" flying from poles at the front of the ship. Once equipped on the ship, however, they appear fastened to the bow like Pirate origin figureheads.

Why the difference? I think the kite-type image makes them look more oriental and unique.

The difference depends if you're using a skiff type ship ( kite ) or galleon ship ( traditional figurehead ).

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
anecorbie on Aug 5, 2017 wrote:
The difference depends if you're using a skiff type ship ( kite ) or galleon ship ( traditional figurehead ).
Oh, I did not know that. I'll have to try it on the smaller ship.