Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Rigged top sails won't show on my Pirate Galleon

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Aug 26, 2013
Hi,

Seems like a bug but my rigged top sails won't show on Pirate origin Galleon ship.
It just shows the colour and my flag doesn't show up as well.

I took a screenshot but I don't know how to attach it.

Cheers.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Hi Kriminel, welcome to the message boards.
If you go to one of the fansites Pirate101 Central. Sign up and become a member, if you are not already, and then you can upload photos there into albums and then copy the link address and then link them to here by using the button just to the right of the letter U in the blue toolbar above the typing area of your message. It looks like a bit of chain links (logical since it will allow you to 'Link" things here) . Go to your account on Central and click on your picture in your album, then click on the web address and copy it by highlighting it and right clicking and select "Copy" or use the keyboard shortcut: Ctrl-C . Then highlight the words you wish to attach the link to, push that link button and then paste the web address into the box that pops up.

There are several tutorials on Central that will show you how to make the albums and uploading pictures.

Lieutenant
Jun 16, 2012
Kriminel on Oct 29, 2014 wrote:
Hi,

Seems like a bug but my rigged top sails won't show on Pirate origin Galleon ship.

Cheers.
I'd been wondering if it was just me or others saw it too.

My musketeer has the lv14 pirate galleon (heavy) with Rigged Mizzen Sails equiped. The sail it displays in the equipment window is not the same as what is on the ship. The sails on the ship show the background colors/design but lack the central icon. In my case, the brown backgound with salmon X shows but lacks the icon of the skull and crossed pistols. The icon does display properly on the ship armor, I have Heavy Armor - pirate origin equiped.

I was starting to wonder if that pirate was running undercover!

Administrator
Kriminel on Oct 29, 2014 wrote:
Hi,

Cheers.
Thanks for the heads up! We'll take a closer look at it.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*