Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Ridolfo of Non-dodgeyness

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Oct 12, 2010
Staff of KingsIsle, I have a problem, it's worrying me and aggravating quite a lot. Ridolfo is not dodging at ALL. Ever since I did Rooke, Ridolfo has not dodged anything, before that, he was so dodgey, I should know because I did a dungeon in Aquila, and there wasn't a moment in the entire dungeon where Ridolfo didn't dodge. I then did that dungeon one more time before doing Rooke right after it, and he dodges the entire time, not hurt once. Then I do that dungeon again after doing Rooke a couple of times and he died 4 times. Please help me with this, Ridolfo is my favorite companion, I really love how awesome he is, and now I'm worried that he's permanently ruined. Is there something wrong with Ridolfo? It really seems like there is. (I did not reset Ridolfo or anything like that).