Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Return To Button

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Oct 15, 2010
I was in the Miranda Docks, then teleported to Avery's Court, Skull Island using my "Skull Island" button. This successfully marked Miranda Docks as a return place. I then went to the bazaar, but needed to visit my house. I went to my house using the House button, and it still had Miranda Docks marked. But then to return to SI (while still hoping to keep my mark), I used my life fountain button which took me to Avery's Court. It removed the mark in Miranda. Why? Aren't the marks supposed to stay if you go to Avery's Court?

Administrator
Yeah, unfortunately it's very easy to do, but you need to be careful bouncing back and forth between your house and Skull Island when using the teleport buttons. The fountain in Avery's Court will override your previous fountain when exiting your player housing by using the Go to Skull Island button.

https://www.pirate101.com/free_game/players_guide/teleporting

• When you change zones in Pirate101 within the game worlds, your Pirate will be bound to a new Life Fountain in each zone.
  • NOTE: As long as you don’t venture outside of your home, you may use the same button to teleport back to where you were previously!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
An easy way around this is to log out to your dock for a second and log back in. The game will put you back where you were before you went to your home and your 'return' arrow will still be active.