Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Reckless Frenzy STILL not fixed.

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Aug 08, 2010
So I was doing some pvp on my level 65 witchdoctor against a 65 buccaneer. Near the end of our duel, i was at a distinct advantage. Leviathan's call, bonnie anne still alive against only him. He approached and used reckless frenzy on me and bonnie. He took out bonnie with one hit, then bladestormed me, critical reckless frenzied and got another bladestorm on me (strange he only took out one companion, yet double bladestormed). I could tell that he would die using reckless frenzy, so i wasn't to worried. I went into the elusive and then he finally reached 0 hp and BOTH of our heads began to swing. Then, Suddenly, it said "You Lose" even though i had around 900 hp left! And he was the one who died, not me! I think it's strange the way reckless frenzy works, and though I know it's a hard game function to create (with all the factors of health, shielding, enemy health etc.) but could you try and fix it?

Captain
May 13, 2011
DeathWiz101378 on Feb 6, 2014 wrote:
So I was doing some pvp on my level 65 witchdoctor against a 65 buccaneer. Near the end of our duel, i was at a distinct advantage. Leviathan's call, bonnie anne still alive against only him. He approached and used reckless frenzy on me and bonnie. He took out bonnie with one hit, then bladestormed me, critical reckless frenzied and got another bladestorm on me (strange he only took out one companion, yet double bladestormed). I could tell that he would die using reckless frenzy, so i wasn't to worried. I went into the elusive and then he finally reached 0 hp and BOTH of our heads began to swing. Then, Suddenly, it said "You Lose" even though i had around 900 hp left! And he was the one who died, not me! I think it's strange the way reckless frenzy works, and though I know it's a hard game function to create (with all the factors of health, shielding, enemy health etc.) but could you try and fix it?
reckless frenzy has some crazy consequences. i think it happens because it gets blended with blade storm. i have some experiences with glitches involving reckless frenzy

a few times, the battle would end early, all my companions cheer and chests start dropping, but i still swing at nothing. i attack, but stand completely still making critical hits look awkward

i KO myself with reckless frenzy, but since blade storm was still unused, i hit one last time even though im supposed to be down

solution? all epics should be temporarily disabled when someone uses reckless frenzy