Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Reckless Frenzy bug

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 21, 2013
i was using reckless frenzy and then it activated turn the tide and elusive and i didnt even get to half health then it disabled after it finishing attacking

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
lelpeterson on Jan 12, 2014 wrote:
i was using reckless frenzy and then it activated turn the tide and elusive and i didnt even get to half health then it disabled after it finishing attacking
Welcome to the message boards Lelpeterson. My buccaneer isn't quite high enough to use this skill so I am only going off of information that I have read.
Perhaps you missed someone or were blocked?

It is my understanding that the frenzy continues until you miss or die. My guess is that you just missed someone so it stopped.

Ensign
Dec 21, 2013
that's not what i'm saying what i'm saying is i was attacking and it kept enabling and disabling turn the tide when i didnt even get to half health

Gunner's Mate
Aug 08, 2010
Yeah, this is real. Immediately after you lose a bit of health, on the first swing of reckless frenzy, it activates turn the tide (and or elusive if it's trained) straight away, and seems to increase your damage and accuracy. I think it's really unfair as it increases your damage (making you kill them quicker) and increases your accuracy (making you less likely to miss and more likely to knock out an enemy). It's already bad enough that they can take it down to 37 damage with all of their protection buffs, now they get a bonus as soon as they take damage? I know it's a bug, but it needs to be fixed before it affects pvp.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
lelpeterson on Jan 15, 2014 wrote:
that's not what i'm saying what i'm saying is i was attacking and it kept enabling and disabling turn the tide when i didnt even get to half health
Oh my mistake, I miss read it. I thought you meant your Reckless Frenzy disabled. Sorry for the junk post.