Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Reckless Frenzy - Battle resolves too early

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Sep 10, 2011
I'm not sure if it has been brought up here already but It happened to me several times already. If I kill all the remaining enemies using reckless frenzy, the battle resolves way ahead of the animation (meaning showing the hits). So at times, I lose the chance to pick up the treasure chest rewards from the battle because my character is just standing waiting for the whole sequence to finish. You can still see the mega/super hit words flashing and hear what is happening but your charcter is just still and painfully seeing treasure chests popping up and disappearing because of the delay. I wish this could be resolved because what if I'm missing important drops that I might have picked up from the fight not to mention the gold.

Thanks.

Administrator
Thanks for your report! We are aware of the issue and are working on a solution.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*