Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Ratbeard Final Tier Quest

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jan 08, 2013
Okay so my internet connection is not really the best, *probably one of the slowest ones in the world*, but when I went to talk to Lasko in Old Scrooge's house my connection always breaks. And it just so happened it broke at the wrong time while talking to Lasko. So when my internet recovered, Lasko disappeared in the house and never appeared when I exited and entered Scrooge's house. So I can't promote Ratbeard to his final tier without advancing in the quest, but I can't advance in the quest because Lasko isn't there to advance me. *note that the quest helper points to where Lasko is supposed to be, but he's not there*. So can you guys fix this in an update possibly? My crew functions perfectly fine without Ratbeard, but I mean it still bugs me.

Administrator
swashbuckler347 on Jun 3, 2014 wrote:
Okay so my internet connection is not really the best, *probably one of the slowest ones in the world*, but when I went to talk to Lasko in Old Scrooge's house my connection always breaks. And it just so happened it broke at the wrong time while talking to Lasko. So when my internet recovered, Lasko disappeared in the house and never appeared when I exited and entered Scrooge's house. So I can't promote Ratbeard to his final tier without advancing in the quest, but I can't advance in the quest because Lasko isn't there to advance me. *note that the quest helper points to where Lasko is supposed to be, but he's not there*. So can you guys fix this in an update possibly? My crew functions perfectly fine without Ratbeard, but I mean it still bugs me.
Oh oh! If this persists, please contact support@pirate101.com and ask them to help you step through the part of the quest that is no longer available for you to complete.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*