Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Quest "Crafting Canteens" guide arrow malfunction

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 12, 2013
The directions given by the helper arrow when pointing you towards batacuda in the Tradewinds Skyway is wrong. It leads you to the jellyfish behind Scrimshaw, when it should point you to an area behind Puerto Mico. It's lucky for me that I remembered where I got my witchdoctor's batacuda companion. Sorry I can't attach a picture

Administrator
Kauhir on Aug 14, 2019 wrote:
The directions given by the helper arrow when pointing you towards batacuda in the Tradewinds Skyway is wrong. It leads you to the jellyfish behind Scrimshaw, when it should point you to an area behind Puerto Mico. It's lucky for me that I remembered where I got my witchdoctor's batacuda companion. Sorry I can't attach a picture
There is this arrow issue at times in both Pirate101 and Wizard101... a continual item we're tweaking. Thanks for this particular use case!