Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Promoted El Toro graphics glitch?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 31, 2010
I recently finished El Toro's first promotion quest. Since I've finished it, I've noticed what seems to be a glitch in one of his Critical Hit animations - specifically, the one where he slashes the sign of El Toro and throws flower petals. Partway through the animation, two colored circles appear in front of his eyes, about even with the edge of his hat brim. I can't tell exactly what they're supposed to be (maybe eyelids?) but whatever they are, they're quite a ways out from his face. They only appear for a small segment of the animation, and might not even appear every time - it's hard to tell, since I rarely see him use that attack. It's possible that they do appear every time, but are only visible if the camera is basically directly in front of him.

Administrator
Thanks for your report. We have identified this issue and are working on a fix. More information can be found here.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*