Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Problem Selling Treasures

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
My Pirate, Henry Teach, has the following treasures: Aztecosaur Fish Charm, Aztecosaur Statue, Gold Trophy, Aztecosaur Symbol, and the Aztecosaur Cube. I have tried every vendor on Skull Island and Bestia and been unable to sell any of the items. They don't show up when I press the Treasure icon on the Vendor menu. Need help!

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
Found the problem. I had the item locked. I really like this item lock protection and I won't forget this lesson.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
The Helpful Pirate on Jan 4, 2019 wrote:
My Pirate, Henry Teach, has the following treasures: Aztecosaur Fish Charm, Aztecosaur Statue, Gold Trophy, Aztecosaur Symbol, and the Aztecosaur Cube. I have tried every vendor on Skull Island and Bestia and been unable to sell any of the items. They don't show up when I press the Treasure icon on the Vendor menu. Need help!
Strange, yesterday I bought some Tribal packs and had no problems selling Treasure items to a free trader. ( Outlaw's Outfitters. )
Look at the items, did you accidentally use Item Lock on them? I think this is a simple mistake to make, but if they're not showing to a vendor, that could be the problem. Do they show when you don't use the Treasure category - try using the all items for selling.

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
The Helpful Pirate on Jan 4, 2019 wrote:
Nate Carter will take them. Or do you have max Gold?