Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Power management bug (again)

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Jun 08, 2009
I posted a thread in the bilge pump called power management bug that was ignored by KI and the issue is still prevalent. You can search the thread and read it because I really don't want to type it again and this REALLY has to be fixed, for it has been prevalent since power management was first added. also, my megablast glitch thread was completely ignored my moderators and posters alike. both of these issues must at least be addressed, for it seems kind of unacceptable that these bugs were just downright ignored.

Administrator
Hi! Please do not confuse the lack of a response as something being ignored. Your reports are appreciated.

The Power Management bug is a known issue and it will be fixed in an upcoming update. The issue with Megablast was forwarded on to testers, and I don't have any further information.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Lieutenant
Jun 08, 2009
Thank you. About the megablast issue, it occurs when stitching the autocannaon to any pistol set and using megablast. the game just displays the target taking damage with no animation. the average damage seems to be on par with the damage pre-stitch, and every other power works just fine.

Administrator
Thank you for the additional information. I wanted also to add that another player posted a work around for power management that may assist you as well until we can get this fixed: "To fix it, I first put on the desired piece of gear. Then I go to character selection and go back to the game. After that, your powers should stay were you place them and you should have no troubles organzing them. You can also just switch realms or go to another room. I just find going to character selection a lot faster for me."

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*