Power glitch :( please help

AuthorMessage
Captain
Dec 11, 2010
738
I recently bought my training points back but I still have kraken coils and mighty charge despite me not retraining them.
Please help one eye Jack :(

Note: I typed this immediately after buying the points back and my equipment doesn't give either of those powers (Level 40 version of the Empire Bundle Gear)

Administrator
Hi! I've forwarded your message to our Customer Support, and they have opened a ticket for you. Please check your email over the next 24 hours for a response.

Thanks!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Captain
Dec 11, 2010
738
One-Eyed Jack on Jan 6, 2014 wrote:
Hi! I've forwarded your message to our Customer Support, and they have opened a ticket for you. Please check your email over the next 24 hours for a response.

Thanks!
Thank you One-Eyed Jack

Gunner's Mate
Dec 29, 2012
212
Rachel Dreamsong on Jan 5, 2014 wrote:
I recently bought my training points back but I still have kraken coils and mighty charge despite me not retraining them.
Please help one eye Jack :(

Note: I typed this immediately after buying the points back and my equipment doesn't give either of those powers (Level 40 version of the Empire Bundle Gear)
Are you a Buccaneer? If so, you can't buy back your "free" training points.

Bosun
May 01, 2012
396
When you buy back training points for a particular companion, there may be some talents/powers that are left behind. These talents/powers are what your companion would have automatically upon reaching the current level that they are at. They cannot be selected to be purchased so you are not (and have not) spent any training points on these particular talents/powers.

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
738
Oran from Urz on Jan 6, 2014 wrote:
Are you a Buccaneer? If so, you can't buy back your "free" training points.
While I do have a low level Buccaneer, that isn't the case. This is on my Swashbuckler and has been an ongoing glitch (Had another thread on this but didn't get any help last time)

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
738
SlightlyMadWizard on Jan 6, 2014 wrote:
When you buy back training points for a particular companion, there may be some talents/powers that are left behind. These talents/powers are what your companion would have automatically upon reaching the current level that they are at. They cannot be selected to be purchased so you are not (and have not) spent any training points on these particular talents/powers.
Oh sorry I meant practice points not training points. (Use to the wording from wizard101) Not talking about a companion