Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Potential Sneaky Sneaky Bug?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 22, 2008
I just managed to unlock Yohr the Beastmaster as a companion and I’ve noticed that his Sneaky Sneaky activation always wears off by the beginning of the next turn. Is this a bug or is this how the ability was originally meant to work?

Community Leader
It's intended. The only way to take advantage of Yohr's 2x damage in hidden is to give him repel boarders.

Writer, Editor, Administrator, and Pirate PvP guy at FinalBastion

Check us out for all things Pirate101 and Wizard101 PvE/PvP

Lieutenant
Jul 18, 2016
Jerricho1195 on Nov 7, 2017 wrote:
I just managed to unlock Yohr the Beastmaster as a companion and I’ve noticed that his Sneaky Sneaky activation always wears off by the beginning of the next turn. Is this a bug or is this how the ability was originally meant to work?
I have Yohr, Baar, and Laarn and I can conclude that this is indeed a glitch with Yohr's Sneaky Sneaky talent. Sneaky Sneaky is supposed to give your companion a chance to go hidden before the turn starts, therefore giving it the hidden power boost. I can compare this to the Foo Dogs in the Tower of Moo Manchu. It is really fun to intentionally break the Foo Dog statues every now and then and by doing so, I have analyzed the Foo Dog enemies, who also have Sneaky Sneaky as a talent. It seems like the Foo Dogs do in fact gain the damage buff from the hide that Sneaky Sneaky offers. The hide doesn't run out before the turn starts. As a result, I think that Yohr's Sneaky Sneaky is bugged and doesn't work as intended.

Sincerely,
Stormy Elijah Silver (Max Swashbuckler)
Corrupt Zane Silver (Max Privateer)
Dark Blaze Sharp (Max Witchdoctor)
Sly Brady Silver (Level 39 Musketeer-in-Training)
Merciless Toby Silver (Level 21 Buccaneer-in-Training)

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
crimsonreaper5 on Nov 7, 2017 wrote:
I have Yohr, Baar, and Laarn and I can conclude that this is indeed a glitch with Yohr's Sneaky Sneaky talent. Sneaky Sneaky is supposed to give your companion a chance to go hidden before the turn starts, therefore giving it the hidden power boost. I can compare this to the Foo Dogs in the Tower of Moo Manchu. It is really fun to intentionally break the Foo Dog statues every now and then and by doing so, I have analyzed the Foo Dog enemies, who also have Sneaky Sneaky as a talent. It seems like the Foo Dogs do in fact gain the damage buff from the hide that Sneaky Sneaky offers. The hide doesn't run out before the turn starts. As a result, I think that Yohr's Sneaky Sneaky is bugged and doesn't work as intended.

Sincerely,
Stormy Elijah Silver (Max Swashbuckler)
Corrupt Zane Silver (Max Privateer)
Dark Blaze Sharp (Max Witchdoctor)
Sly Brady Silver (Level 39 Musketeer-in-Training)
Merciless Toby Silver (Level 21 Buccaneer-in-Training)
This is incorrect, I have noticed the Corrupt Foo Lion's Sneaky-Sneaky ends at the end of the round. Yohr's Sneaky isn't to give him a boost but to prevent him from being targeted.