Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Pitfall Puffer pet still not showing up

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 29, 2009
I have already posted this once in the Pirate's Life section of the Message Boards but I think it is now a bug. Even with this pet equipped and no matter which character I have it equipped to my Loyal Pitfall Puffer pet is refusing to show up in any battle. However my Loyal Lil' Labor Golem almost always shows up in combat.

My Pitfall Puffer automatically got Loyal Rank 3 so it has a 50% chance to jump into combat.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Line Mountain on Jun 10, 2014 wrote:
I have already posted this once in the Pirate's Life section of the Message Boards but I think it is now a bug. Even with this pet equipped and no matter which character I have it equipped to my Loyal Pitfall Puffer pet is refusing to show up in any battle. However my Loyal Lil' Labor Golem almost always shows up in combat.

My Pitfall Puffer automatically got Loyal Rank 3 so it has a 50% chance to jump into combat.
Decius stated here that he is looking into it and is having a chat with a Loyal Puffer and will get back to us.