Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Pirate101 Help Not Respnding

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Sep 14, 2015
As I already told you about, Wan Mo glitched out and I can't see him or interact with him. I emailed to help@pirate101.com, and no help came. So either you help me and give me advice on how to fix the problem, or you help to get the word out to the place listed above. I have made not progress in the game for 4-5 days, and I am paying for the membership

Captain
Jul 16, 2014
Ahoy!

Try emailing support@pirate101.com or use the contact form here:

https://www.pirate101.com/CustomerSupport/free_game

If you use the contact form, you must have a valid email address attached to your game account or you will not receive a response.

*Bonnie Anne, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Lieutenant
Sep 14, 2015
Okay..... I really need help with the problem, so how do I attach and email address to my account?

Lieutenant
Sep 14, 2015
I figured out how to alter email preferences, but it wouldn't let me. So I figured that if I put in my master password (I don't have parental controls) I could alter the preferences. It didn't work so I clicked on forgot master password, and it sent a new master password to a TOTALLY unrecognizable email. Did my master password get hijacked? Is this chain of issues just a fluke? I don't know.

Captain
Jul 16, 2014
You can follow the directions here to update the email address attached to your account.

https://kingsisle.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/234/kw/email%20address

Captain
Jul 16, 2014
Captain Blaze Hunt... on Jan 7, 2016 wrote:
I figured out how to alter email preferences, but it wouldn't let me. So I figured that if I put in my master password (I don't have parental controls) I could alter the preferences. It didn't work so I clicked on forgot master password, and it sent a new master password to a TOTALLY unrecognizable email. Did my master password get hijacked? Is this chain of issues just a fluke? I don't know.
We can't help with master password or account issues on the message boards. You must contact customer support by sending an email.

Lieutenant
Sep 14, 2015
Okay, thank you for your help. I will do what I can on my own. If that doesn't work, it's good old Skull Island again for me.