Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Pet Sparring Charming Gaze Bug

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Jan 23, 2011
I was doing some pet sparring against Decius (because nobody else does it ) and he had a pet with Charming Gaze. As the match went on my pet was cheered up enough to be able to use the Sure Strike that they have. I chose for him to use the Sure Strike and when he went to attack the pet with Charming Gaze, he got charmed. He then wasn't able to use Sure Strike and the cheer button didn't pop back up after that. I was stuck looking at a full cheer bar and the 3 boxes where the powers pop up. Now my pet didn't have any powers from leveling up so I don't know if I was supposed to choose a different power or what but I then lost the match because I couldn't cheer for my poor Prince Peanut. I noticed this happened again when I was sparring with my friend Victoria Zest. The exact same thing happened to me and I lost the match again.

I was just wondering if there is any chance you can fix this because I like to do pet sparring.

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
Is it possible he used the selected sure strike on your team while he was charmed? Had the charm worn off when you were unable to cheer or select another power? If the charm on your pet is still active, you will see charmed along with their special abilities when you mouse over the pet.

Lieutenant
Oct 28, 2012
I've had this happen a few times. Easiest way I've fix it is to click the power again once un-charmed (might not use that power till next turn but it will be selected and ready)