Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Pet Purgatory

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Dec 16, 2012
So whenever someone leaves before morphing a pet with me and then I leave, It will put me on a never ending loading screen, and if I hit escape, It brings me to a black area where I cannot move. I have to log out and log back in to get back to the game.

Lieutenant
Oct 12, 2012
Voodoo Cornelius on Feb 21, 2015 wrote:
So whenever someone leaves before morphing a pet with me and then I leave, It will put me on a never ending loading screen, and if I hit escape, It brings me to a black area where I cannot move. I have to log out and log back in to get back to the game.
This has happened to me on my old computer all I did was press escape twice it would bring me to that black area and it would be over

Lieutenant
May 06, 2011
You're not the only one, this has happened to me as well.

Katherine, level 65
Insincere Iris, level 55

Admiral
May 30, 2010
Try hitting escape again; you should end up at the select pirate screen rather than having to log out of the game.

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
I've had a similar experience but mine happened after morphing with someone twice.

What I've found as a work around until they get this fixed, is if you press the Escape Key and wait till it asks if you want to go to the Pirate Selection Screen. Press the Yes Button, select the same Pirate, and that Pirate will reappear in the Morphing Tent. After that, everything has worked fine for me.

Hope this helps.