Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

P101 lag

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Sep 14, 2015
So I logged into Pirate101, and it seemed to be working fine. When I went to my privateer, "entering game" and the loading screen came on as usual, but took FOREVER to load. When I finally saw Skull Island start to appear, I couldn't do anything except move my mouse around and everything was majorly lagging. So I went to windows and the message boards to type what I'm typing right now. Any help?

Wicked Aaron Brewster

Gunner's Mate
Oct 22, 2015
Did you install any new things on your computer? You also might need to reset the wifi. I know the computer is probably wired into the Internet but when my dad did something to the wifi I lost connection so I had to restart the computer.

Captain
Feb 11, 2010
I experienced HUGE lag a couple of days ago while helping a friend in laestrygon. It just froze after the battles were done. Whenever I do play pirate101 on my laptop, it freezes way too much.

Gunner's Mate
Oct 22, 2015
CaptainBlackWolfBo... on Apr 8, 2016 wrote:
I experienced HUGE lag a couple of days ago while helping a friend in laestrygon. It just froze after the battles were done. Whenever I do play pirate101 on my laptop, it freezes way too much.
That's because laptops have inferior grafics cards than a desktop computer that can run the game. Also the Internet connection may be a bit spotty because I've p l ayed pirate101 on a laptop before as well and it loads slower than on the other computer. Though I don't know the real reason because I'm not a very tech savy person and I don't know as much about computers as some people do but wifi or inferior parts may be the cause.