Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Overwatch not Working

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 29, 2009
The other day I tried out pvp and got totally destroyed. I was battling a swash. He hid his whole team and jumped past pretty much all of my obstacles. I thought I was safe because my companions had overwatch, but it didn't activate. He took out 2 companions and half my health in one turn. It took two more turns for the match to end. Isn't overwatch supposed to worked on hidden guys? If so, why doesn't it? I'm pretty sure I saw something about overwatch 3 being able to hit hidden people. Is this a bug or intentional? Thanks.

Lieutenant
Oct 11, 2012
Overwatch 3 doesn't have the ability to strike hidden enemies, only First Strike 3 has the ability to detonate hides. This was completely intentional, so its not a bug (What is the point in hide if you can't even get to the enemy while hidden? ). Overwatch is working just fine, there is no need to worry.

P.S. Watch out for Black Fog!

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
ElijahWaterVault on Aug 9, 2015 wrote:
Overwatch 3 doesn't have the ability to strike hidden enemies, only First Strike 3 has the ability to detonate hides. This was completely intentional, so its not a bug (What is the point in hide if you can't even get to the enemy while hidden? ). Overwatch is working just fine, there is no need to worry.

P.S. Watch out for Black Fog!
Quick Draw 3 is supposed to have the ability to see Hides also.