Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Not sure if this is a bug but

AuthorMessage
May 23, 2009
So I was in the Summer Palace and I wanted to explore what was around me before opening the gates. On the side, of the place I was able to Queen Catherine to her even though (after finishing it) I think you were supposed to talk to talk to her at the end. Were you supposed to talk to her here or?

(Photo saved for investigation, thank you! - One-Eyed Jack)

Administrator
Thanks for your report, pirate! We'll make it a bit harder to sneak around there.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
One-Eyed Jack on May 19, 2014 wrote:
Thanks for your report, pirate! We'll make it a bit harder to sneak around there.
I've also something to say that may be a bug, and it's quite unrelated to this, but hear my report, anyway.

Gracie Conrad is a Privateer, and her favored stat to use for her attacks is Will, and while I was re-training her Talents with the free reset I've used on her, I found out that she doesn't have the Spirited Talent that boosts her Will, and it's ranks to train it afterwards. I've looked for it on her Companion Talents list and found that it's currently not there. Can you please forward this along and have that corrected? Thanks!

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
I thought I would let you know about Gracie Conrad's Talent problem. She needs to have her Spirited Talent available so that she could get her Will boosted by training it.