Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Not sure...

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Feb 22, 2011
I'm not completely sure if this is just the way it is now or if I have a genuine glitch, but now, when I start up Pirate101, it just goes straight to the waving flag with the P101 logo on it, instead of going through the whole animation with Skull Island and the battling ships. Is this a problem, or does this happen with more people than just I?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
darkdoombro345 on Aug 5, 2014 wrote:
I'm not completely sure if this is just the way it is now or if I have a genuine glitch, but now, when I start up Pirate101, it just goes straight to the waving flag with the P101 logo on it, instead of going through the whole animation with Skull Island and the battling ships. Is this a problem, or does this happen with more people than just I?
Wow you haven't been on in a while. Welcome back Yea they changed that to speed up loading. I do wish there was an option to cut it if you have a slow system so that those of us that really miss it and have fast enough systems can still enjoy all the wonderful animation.

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
ya i miss it. that was one of my favorite parts of the game, allot of work must have gone into it. seems a shame to waste that work