Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Not really a bug, but...

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 25, 2010
All the presents were supposed to be gone, but I spied one little present by the Privateer's Office that you guys missed.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Jasmine the Wizard on Nov 3, 2015 wrote:
All the presents were supposed to be gone, but I spied one little present by the Privateer's Office that you guys missed.
Shhhhhhhhh

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Nov 3, 2015 wrote:
Shhhhhhhhh
ikr? lol but just wanted to point out its a bit silly for pirate101 newsletter to post a map to where all the presents are in this months newsletter, and yet not have them around to be collected XD I imagine many kids reading that map then searching out the boxes only to find them gone lol I think be LOVELY of pirate101 to bring them back only for this month and only because of the map being posted..plus they were helping many lower level pirates to get a bit more gold than can commonly be collected in skull island as well as awesome housing items and most lovely snacks :3 or even the week before Thankgiving to help us "count our blessings".
stormy jen silver

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
There are still presents on Avery server in Skull Island.