Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

not being able to find pvp matches.

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 23, 2010
So i posted this a couple months back, but with no luck. I quit pirate101 temporarily because i could not find any pvp matches (I only do battle royale) I could sit there for a couple hours and not even find one person. I'm wondering what the problem could be, I'm fairly certain that I am not using and banned items, however i have been away a while and i do use the moo robe (cry all you want but there are plenty of counters for it) so i'm not sure if that has been banned or not.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Satinsfury on Jan 2, 2016 wrote:
So i posted this a couple months back, but with no luck. I quit pirate101 temporarily because i could not find any pvp matches (I only do battle royale) I could sit there for a couple hours and not even find one person. I'm wondering what the problem could be, I'm fairly certain that I am not using and banned items, however i have been away a while and i do use the moo robe (cry all you want but there are plenty of counters for it) so i'm not sure if that has been banned or not.
If the robes had been banned ( they're not, btw ) this wouldn't prevent you from getting a match, the power card just wouldn't show.
You've been gone sometime - the robes have been "nerfed" the amount of summons you get is now determined by your will stat, however, they still have their charge and damage reduction.
Also, there's a trend of friends two teaming in Battle Royale, so watch out!

Gunner's Mate
Sep 07, 2014
Well you have to first off remember that PVP is only a minor subsection of this game. Secondly - the Battle royal is a sub-set of the PVP system. Most people seem to do 1 vs 1. So it is no wonder you find nothing.
And if you have an item equipped that will not work in PVP that is just what happens - you wear it but it has no effect in PVP.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
First off not everyone does PvP

Then not everyone does ranked PvP

Then battle Royale isn't the most favoured type of pvp

And furthermore people double team against people so most tend to avoid it especially at higher ranks