Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Not able to play

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Aug 02, 2014
Hey Pirate101 Community. I just finished off all my wizards in wizard101 and decidied to give Pirate101 a try. I downloaded it and when to click play, and then entered my login info. It loaded and I was going to press Play to begin the storyline but the window closed. I tried opening it again and it flashed open then minimized immediately. I restarted my computer and tried again but yet the same thing happened. It only happens with Pirate101 because Wizard101 and all other windows remain untouched. I was wondering if this has happened to anyone, and if anyone knows how to fix it?
Thanks
Wolf (Soon to be )

Captain
Jul 16, 2014
Ahoy!

Please send an email to support@pirate101.com for assistance with this issue.

*Bonnie Anne, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Captain
Sep 19, 2012
Vorstellung1 on Nov 12, 2015 wrote:
Hey Pirate101 Community. I just finished off all my wizards in wizard101 and decidied to give Pirate101 a try. I downloaded it and when to click play, and then entered my login info. It loaded and I was going to press Play to begin the storyline but the window closed. I tried opening it again and it flashed open then minimized immediately. I restarted my computer and tried again but yet the same thing happened. It only happens with Pirate101 because Wizard101 and all other windows remain untouched. I was wondering if this has happened to anyone, and if anyone knows how to fix it?
Thanks
Wolf (Soon to be )
bonnie is awesome! yes that link she gave will save the day! though when I read your post are you trying to open pirate101 WHILE STILL logged into wiz101? because yea :/ same account benefits bit only allowed tio play one game at a time(same goes for grubb guardian too)if so just log out of wizard and or grubb(ki free games) before playing P101
stormy jen silver

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
stormyjensilverdra... on Nov 18, 2015 wrote:
bonnie is awesome! yes that link she gave will save the day! though when I read your post are you trying to open pirate101 WHILE STILL logged into wiz101? because yea :/ same account benefits bit only allowed tio play one game at a time(same goes for grubb guardian too)if so just log out of wizard and or grubb(ki free games) before playing P101
stormy jen silver
I was thinking the same thing. That may be the problem.

Ensign
Jul 23, 2013
Vorstellung1 on Nov 12, 2015 wrote:
Thanks
Wolf (Soon to be )
If it still not working, try restarting the game. It normally fixes other games when something happens for me.