Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

no times 6 damage

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 21, 2013
so I am playing a swashbuckler and I use my "walk in darkness" to turn my companions and me invisible so we can do double damage and then then I will use my "assassins strike" for three times damage which would in theory do times six damage, but it will do less than when I use it when visible! same with mojo reaver. is this a glitch or just a design flaw?

sly Wesley gaff 65

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
ninja pirate on Nov 25, 2013 wrote:
so I am playing a swashbuckler and I use my "walk in darkness" to turn my companions and me invisible so we can do double damage and then then I will use my "assassins strike" for three times damage which would in theory do times six damage, but it will do less than when I use it when visible! same with mojo reaver. is this a glitch or just a design flaw?

sly Wesley gaff 65
Well it's kind of hard to gauge since we have three levels of damage we can do and you never know which one will show up and I do believe armor levels and such can affect our hit strength so the only way to know is to see the numbers themselves in the programming which is a Ratbeard thing.

Administrator
Hmm, I think you may be over estimating the damage this combination will provide. Please see Ratbeard's post.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*