Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

No floor bug

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jan 02, 2013
Ok. Every time I get on Pirate101, there is no floor. It's like I'm floating. No floor. Also, when I was meeting my friend from Wizard101, The friend icon wouldn't show up, so I had to wait for them to teleport to me. I don't want them to think I was ignoring them! I was trying to tell them, but the friend icon wouldn't come up. And the crown shop won't fit on my screen so I have to log off then log back in just to x out of it! That's THREE glitches. No, it's not just some "oh, log out then log back in too fix it", Don't you think I've tried that? PLEASE FIX THIS!!! I really want to play pirate101.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
the wintergardens on Dec 28, 2013 wrote:
Ok. Every time I get on Pirate101, there is no floor. It's like I'm floating. No floor. Also, when I was meeting my friend from Wizard101, The friend icon wouldn't show up, so I had to wait for them to teleport to me. I don't want them to think I was ignoring them! I was trying to tell them, but the friend icon wouldn't come up. And the crown shop won't fit on my screen so I have to log off then log back in just to x out of it! That's THREE glitches. No, it's not just some "oh, log out then log back in too fix it", Don't you think I've tried that? PLEASE FIX THIS!!! I really want to play pirate101.
Try changing your screen resolution. That might bring back the buttons you need back to where you can see them.
Also, if you can't see the friend icon just hit the letter 'F' and you can get it to pop up for you.
With the no floor issue, Try updating your graphics card. That seems to fix a lot of odd things like that.

Ensign
Jan 02, 2013
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Dec 29, 2013 wrote:
Try changing your screen resolution. That might bring back the buttons you need back to where you can see them.
Also, if you can't see the friend icon just hit the letter 'F' and you can get it to pop up for you.
With the no floor issue, Try updating your graphics card. That seems to fix a lot of odd things like that.
Ok! Thank you! I will try that. Hopefully it will work! Thanks again!