Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

No combat music during battle with Bobby Bones?

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Ahoy!

Listen, upon fighting Bobby Bones in Perdition's Tempest, in Flotsam Skyway, the side boss from the side quest, "To Race the Reaver", in Skull Island, the battle started, but the skyway combat music doesn't properly play during the whole fight with Bobby Bones, like in the Skyways & in Vortexes, currently. It played one of Skull Island's themes, the Skull Island Haunted Theme that's played in select zones, like Ancient Tunnels, E.G., & after defeating him, the music disappears, & the music doesn't resume until I boarded my ship & sailed through the Vortex to leave.

Just to let you know, I did that on my Buccaneer Pirate, & I think it's been that way from way before I made my other Pirates, particularly from after launch, if I remember well. This long-lasting bug should not go unnoticed.

KingsIsle, I kindly ask of you to please fix that bug so the proper combat theme can be played during the fight against Bobby Bones in Perdition's Tempest.

Thanks!