Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

No Armor From My Bundles

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Oct 12, 2010
Ahoy One-eyed Jack, About 1 year ago I bought the Cutthroat and Empire Bundle Pack, but never got the armor from the 2 bundle packs? Is there anyway I can get them?

Captain
Jul 16, 2014
Ahoy!

Are they still in your gift window, waiting to be redeemed?

*Bonnie Anne, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Lieutenant
Oct 12, 2010
No, I redeemed them long time ago, I think I remember it saying something like "A problem has occured with loading this item" and I never got it

Captain
Jul 16, 2014
Ahoy!

I'm sorry you got that error. That's an odd one. If you send an email to support@pirate101.com they will help you further.

Lieutenant
Oct 12, 2010
Gunner's Mate
Oct 12, 2010
Bonnie Anne, this is also happened with me . I really wanted the items from the Empire Bundle Pack, and they weren't redeemed. To fix it, would you also like me to contact you by email?

Captain
Jul 16, 2014
1Of1Musketeer on Oct 2, 2014 wrote:
Bonnie Anne, this is also happened with me . I really wanted the items from the Empire Bundle Pack, and they weren't redeemed. To fix it, would you also like me to contact you by email?
I'm sorry to hear that!

Yes, please send an email to support@pirate101.com so they can investigate.

Gunner's Mate
Oct 12, 2010
Bonnie Anne, will I be able to log into my privateer while you are investigating? Because right now it says "Connection lost!" every time I try to log into my privateer.

Captain
Jul 16, 2014
1Of1Musketeer on Oct 3, 2014 wrote:
Bonnie Anne, will I be able to log into my privateer while you are investigating? Because right now it says "Connection lost!" every time I try to log into my privateer.
Ahoy!

The email you got in response to your support ticket would tell you if that is the case. Is this still happening or can you now log in normally?