Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

New Bug in the Shack

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Nov 03, 2012
Story: I went to the shack in skull island that's near the transportaler. (I was testing out some strategy's.) I used the enter now button and no one joined me. However, when I went in to the shack, a fight was already going on between the rat guy and a lvl 25 swashbuckler. Weird. (Because nobody joined me in the sigil!) I joined the fight and when it ended the swashbuckler's Sarah Steele started talking to me. (I'm a privateer.) She even called me captain! I closed the dialogue and left. I don't care what you think, something glitchy is going on in that shack.

Duke of Westminster~
Lvl 65 Privateer

Administrator
Duke of Westminste... on Sep 24, 2014 wrote:
Story: I went to the shack in skull island that's near the transportaler. (I was testing out some strategy's.) I used the enter now button and no one joined me. However, when I went in to the shack, a fight was already going on between the rat guy and a lvl 25 swashbuckler. Weird. (Because nobody joined me in the sigil!) I joined the fight and when it ended the swashbuckler's Sarah Steele started talking to me. (I'm a privateer.) She even called me captain! I closed the dialogue and left. I don't care what you think, something glitchy is going on in that shack.

Duke of Westminster~
Lvl 65 Privateer
Hi! Can you give us a bit more information? Was this a promotion quest? Were you already in this instance once before this happened?

If anyone has additional insight, feel free to chime in!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*