Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Mystery Flag

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Jun 27, 2013
After logging into Pirate101 (Live) I checked my coins. It was then I saw I was rich, but I was also then when I saw a different flag. My flag used to have a red background (used to be white - previous update changed it to red) with fire. That flag had a white squid with yellow/blue stripes. IDK if this affected my ship, but it happened two times. The only way it became normal was when I asked a friend to look at my profile.

Administrator
Hi! This is a loading issue. More about the "default" octopus flag can be found here.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Lieutenant
Oct 12, 2010
Is this the same flag as the two flags towards the entrance of the "Emperor's Villa"?

Administrator
1of1 Buccaneer on Apr 14, 2014 wrote:
Is this the same flag as the two flags towards the entrance of the "Emperor's Villa"?
It is! On the Test Realm, the symbol on the Emperor's Villa flags entrance should now show your pirate's emblem.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*