Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Mournsong/Soul Reaver DoT Broken

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Aug 08, 2010
Whilst farming i realized that the cursed/doomed DoT left by mournsong/soul reaver is now not working. Here is a post on central with all the screenshots. Please fix this as soon as you can, KingsIsle, as even the littlest amount of damage makes the difference between surviving and dieing in PvE or PvP.

Lieutenant
Dec 19, 2011
Developer
Tech has taken a look and reports the following:

The effect is being applied, including the damage; however, because (Ratbeard) failed to update the combat cameras, the client isn't showing the damage tick until the next time you take damage.

It's a display issue, but we are fixing it.

Lieutenant
Dec 19, 2011
Ratbeard, I tested this in PVP multiple times and it seems like no damage is being applied. For example, I did mournsong on Hawkules, and his health remained unchanged.

Lieutenant
Dec 19, 2011
Just to clarify, in the example I mentioned, if I moved the mouse over hawkules, it said that he should receive 132 damage from mournsong, but the damage was not actually applied