Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Moo Manchu speed up

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Apr 29, 2014
Hello people of KI! I not sure what it is but while me and a couple of pirates were doing the Moo Manchu dungeon the game suddenly sped up to a not normal rate. We all had fast combat on but this fast was definitely no normal! I hope you guys know more about it soon! Thanks for listening!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Anna Nightanglae on Dec 24, 2016 wrote:
Hello people of KI! I not sure what it is but while me and a couple of pirates were doing the Moo Manchu dungeon the game suddenly sped up to a not normal rate. We all had fast combat on but this fast was definitely no normal! I hope you guys know more about it soon! Thanks for listening!
One question, did your team use an Aquila summons doubloon and get a Minotaur? Or even have more than one Minotaur on the board?
This speed glitch occurs when the Minotaur uses his critical attack.

Ensign
Apr 29, 2014
Ok now as I also playing though the Kane forgot it's happening too. (With people as well)

Ensign
Apr 29, 2014
anecorbie on Dec 24, 2016 wrote:
One question, did your team use an Aquila summons doubloon and get a Minotaur? Or even have more than one Minotaur on the board?
This speed glitch occurs when the Minotaur uses his critical attack.
Yes for one of the battles. But he didn't even crit he died right away.

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013