Mojo Rising Won't Work

AuthorMessage
Be Mine Beginner
May 17, 2011
1
Hello,
I am a level 65 witch doctor and recently acquired the mojo echo and mojo rising abilities a few levels ago. Since getting them the mojo echo ability has worked fine, but my pirate has never once had mojo rising activate. I have beaten enemies with both staff and spooky attacks while being within range of other enimies, but it never works. I was wondering if this has happened to anyone else or if this can be fixed.
Thanks for any assistance.

Cute Stuff Commoner
Jan 01, 2013
94
This also happens to me. I could be able to defeat Hyksoss, if only It would work. PLEASE FIX THIS!!!!!!

Administrator
Hello! This is a known issue, and we are still working on a fix. Sorry for the inconvenience.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Be Mine Beginner
Sep 19, 2012
38
One-Eyed Jack on Aug 26, 2013 wrote:
Hello! This is a known issue, and we are still working on a fix. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Is the barrel power still a known issue? I am wondering if this will be fixed anytime soon.

Sweet Talker
Dec 19, 2012
173
Remove it simple fix.

Give another epic that works i can think of 2 that would fit

Honey Buncher
Sep 09, 2010
352
piratewave1 on Jun 25, 2013 wrote:
Hello,
I am a level 65 witch doctor and recently acquired the mojo echo and mojo rising abilities a few levels ago. Since getting them the mojo echo ability has worked fine, but my pirate has never once had mojo rising activate. I have beaten enemies with both staff and spooky attacks while being within range of other enimies, but it never works. I was wondering if this has happened to anyone else or if this can be fixed.
Thanks for any assistance.
It will and its a bug it has all ways worked for me .see you in the spiral

Administrator
Dark Wolf on Aug 27, 2013 wrote:
Is the barrel power still a known issue? I am wondering if this will be fixed anytime soon.
Yes. More here.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*