Mojo Rising not working at all?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Aug 31, 2011
2
My witchdoctor's mojo rising isn't working his mojo echo always works but mojo rising never works I thought mojo rising would work like double tap and almost always get activated. Even when I kill a monster and the next monster is right next to me the mojo rising still doesn't get activated and mojo rising would be very helpful in Aquila.

Ensign
Apr 14, 2012
29
I have also noticed this, I have defeated 30 enemies as of today and have yet to see this ability trigger. I am not sure is this is a bug or a glitch.

Happy Jose Hawkins
Witchdoctor
------Level 65------

Gunner's Mate
Jan 06, 2011
225
From what I have read, this is a problem with the new staffy weapons i.e the ones that were added with the latest update. It also won't work with combo staffy weapons.
You should post what weapon you are using so the devs know and make sure they fix it.

Ensign
Nov 05, 2012
46
I have had Mojo Rising trigger a few times. If you want this to trigger, you're not going to like it. I have gotten a wand from Mooshu the other day (wands attack up to 1 square) and defeated an enemy. the next thing I noticed, Mojo Rising triggered. I think you have to use wands 45+ to have them work. I believe KI is trying to fix this issue ASAP. It is multi attacking staffy weapons that need to be fixed

Gunner's Mate
Jan 06, 2011
225
Shipmate271 on Jul 20, 2013 wrote:
I have had Mojo Rising trigger a few times. If you want this to trigger, you're not going to like it. I have gotten a wand from Mooshu the other day (wands attack up to 1 square) and defeated an enemy. the next thing I noticed, Mojo Rising triggered. I think you have to use wands 45+ to have them work. I believe KI is trying to fix this issue ASAP. It is multi attacking staffy weapons that need to be fixed
My witchdoctor friend is using a level 45 one-target staffy weapon and it does not activate Mojo Rising. She doesn't ever straight attack though, but she does sometimes defeat enemies with Mojo Echo which should still trigger Mojo Rising.

Ensign
Nov 05, 2012
46
KiwiChickenz on Jul 21, 2013 wrote:
My witchdoctor friend is using a level 45 one-target staffy weapon and it does not activate Mojo Rising. She doesn't ever straight attack though, but she does sometimes defeat enemies with Mojo Echo which should still trigger Mojo Rising.
If you wanna have Mojo Rising trigger, make sure you do not use any cards and defeating enemies without Mojo Echo will not make it trigger

Gunner's Mate
Jan 06, 2011
225
Shipmate271 on Jul 27, 2013 wrote:
If you wanna have Mojo Rising trigger, make sure you do not use any cards and defeating enemies without Mojo Echo will not make it trigger
If that is the requirement, then it really is bugged. Musketeers can trigger double-tap after using burst fire, melee units can trigger bladestorm after relentless. Why should it be any different for witchdoctors?

Administrator
Hi! Just wanted to make sure you knew that we are aware of this bug and are working on a solution.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*