Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Missing voiceover dialogue during Hydra fight

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
While I was battling the Hydra, after dealing some damage to the Ebon head, it disappears into hiding, and Ratbeard is missing his dialogue voiceover during that fight. Another missing voiceover dialogue is Catbeard's lines after cutting down one of the Hydra's heads other than trying to beat the Ebon head. After beating one of each Hydra head, the Ebon head reappears from the water and Bonnie Anne is missing her voiceover dialogue, too. May you please correct those missing voiceovers in the Hydra battle? Thanks!

Administrator
Thanks for your report. The missing voice over will be added in a future update to the game.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
First Mate
Dec 12, 2011
Same problem, mate. I remember finding quite a few missing voices all throughout Aquila, but I can't remember where they were at. I actually forgot about this one just until you said something,