Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Minotaur difficulties

AuthorMessage
Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
This is a new one, I must confess! I went to help a friend in the Labyrinth today, and was rather surprised to see the dialog for the final fight changed: Before, the three sons attack together, when you defeat one, the other two become bigger and more powerful, and then you fight a really angry huge one... but you know, the bigger they are the harder they fall! (As Hawkules pointed out )

Today, Asterion challenged us, was defeated, the two other brothers vowed vengeance... and nothing. Asterion's accomplices were defeated, but no other villains showed up. Furthermore, the fight did not end. Though there were no adversaries, the timer kept on going, until after several rounds of this, we realized we had to flee without ending the dungeon.

Just thought you might want to know about this. And, personally, while I rather liked the new ranting dialog of the angry minotaur sons, I much preferred the original final fight. Having the brothers absorb each other's powers made for a different twist that was quite enjoyable.

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
Anne Radcliffe on Jan 18, 2016 wrote:
This is a new one, I must confess! I went to help a friend in the Labyrinth today, and was rather surprised to see the dialog for the final fight changed: Before, the three sons attack together, when you defeat one, the other two become bigger and more powerful, and then you fight a really angry huge one... but you know, the bigger they are the harder they fall! (As Hawkules pointed out )

Today, Asterion challenged us, was defeated, the two other brothers vowed vengeance... and nothing. Asterion's accomplices were defeated, but no other villains showed up. Furthermore, the fight did not end. Though there were no adversaries, the timer kept on going, until after several rounds of this, we realized we had to flee without ending the dungeon.

Just thought you might want to know about this. And, personally, while I rather liked the new ranting dialog of the angry minotaur sons, I much preferred the original final fight. Having the brothers absorb each other's powers made for a different twist that was quite enjoyable.
And sadly this glitch caused me (Yep I was even with Anne in that run, she was helping me get through it on my Witchdoctor ) to pretty much quit for a while since my companions were too beat up near the end and I am not paying Miracle Mitch any more gold for quick revival.