Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Meowzer dialogue interruption by combat

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Ahoy!

While I was on the side quest in Marleybone, "Like Cats and Dogs", on my Privateer Pirate, I entered Meowzer's Lair to confront Meowzer, & to my surprise, I didn't finish the conversation with Meowzer before going into combat with him. The one bit I only got wind while remembering Meowzer's dialogue was, "...I really need to upgrade my staff.". I only saw his dialogue text for a split-second. I think this may be the case of how the dialogue with the Radical Foxes got interrupted during Bonnie Anne's recent promo quest, "V for Vulpine", if some remembers that before.

Bonnie Anne, or One-Eyed Jack, if either of you can read this, I must ask that this dialogue interruption bug should be fixed so we can properly hear & finish Meowzer's dialogue before going into combat with him during that side quest. I just experienced it myself minutes ago & need to bring this to your attention. If you've some time, go see it for yourselves, if you wish. Hope that gets fixed soon. Pass this on to KI, if you please.

Thanks!