Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Membership error?

AuthorMessage
First Mate
Mar 30, 2011
Dear KI I recently bought membership but when I looked at my account it says renews 06/12/2014, I haven't been able to play because of school so I just wanna ask if this is a bug? Note: I renewed my membership a few hours before the spring update came live

Administrator
Noble Tyler Strong on May 15, 2014 wrote:
Dear KI I recently bought membership but when I looked at my account it says renews 06/12/2014, I haven't been able to play because of school so I just wanna ask if this is a bug? Note: I renewed my membership a few hours before the spring update came live
Hi, Pirate! This indicates the date your membership will renew, not the date that it becomes active initially. If you don't want your membership to automatically renew on 06/12/2014, See the FAQ on cancelling Membership:

"Memberships are automatically renewed at the end of each purchased term. In order to cancel charges you will need to change your Membership to "End Membership" before the term ends. In order to make the change please do the following:

1. Go to www.pirate101.com
2. Login with your username & Password
3. Go to "My Accounts"
4. Login with your Master Password
5. Click Manage
6. Click the account you would like to end the Membership for
7. Click "Change Membership" on the right
8. Click "End"
9. You will be prompted with a confirmation. Press 'OK' if you want to proceed.

This will stop billing for the next term and revert your account back to a trial basis. To see when your account will be set back to trial go to My Accounts and you will see the Membership end date next to your username."

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*