Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Marin Valvida epics

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Oct 28, 2012
Seeing that Marin Valvida has relentless as his starting epic, I had a feeling I would make great use of him... that is until I bought him and found out he can't be trained any more in relentless. Is this a bug? I find this a bit strange that he can't be trained to at least rank 2 in his starting epic. If it is a bug, hope this gets fixed soon.

Gunner's Mate
May 02, 2009
As far as I know this isn't a bug. I will admit that it is a bit strange that he can't learn any more relentless ranks but that doesn't mean that he's a bad companion by any means. Would it be nice if he could? Well yeah obviously. Is it a deal breaker that he can't? Well no, absolutely and obviously not.

Lieutenant
Oct 28, 2012
flash33 on Feb 10, 2017 wrote:
As far as I know this isn't a bug. I will admit that it is a bit strange that he can't learn any more relentless ranks but that doesn't mean that he's a bad companion by any means. Would it be nice if he could? Well yeah obviously. Is it a deal breaker that he can't? Well no, absolutely and obviously not.
I never said anything about this making him bad, I still use him cause he's a cool companion, I was just slightly annoyed. I had always felt like it was some sort of rule that a companion can train there starting epic up to at least rank two. But seeing this isn't a bug, I guess this was for nothing